Friday, March 6, 2009

Bandoo 3.0

Tons of cool animations for your instant messenger application!

Bandoo is a huge collection of animations that you can use with your preferred IM application. It works with both Yahoo! Messenger and MSN Messenger.
It upgrades the conversation with your friends to a whole new level - a new fun and crazy level. Bandoo offers the new version of emoticons, winks nudges and more in a huge variety... A wiseman once said that a picture's worth a 1000 word - guess what a smiley is worth.
Here are some key features of "Bandoo":
· Works with Msn & Yahoo!
· Amazing selection of animations!
· New collections constantly added
· Lots of fun and easy to use

(Source : http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Chat/Other-Chat-Tools/Bandoo.shtml)

>>>>>DOWNLOAD<<<<<

37 comments:

  1. but now i live canada !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you live ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here, I am living very happy with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family have five people : farther, mother, sister, brother and me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderfull !!! and I'm very like it ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, I am learning at Van Lang University.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me !!! have 4 people: Dad, Mum , Brother and me. I'm living with my family very happy..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like swimming, fishing, walking, ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. because it have softwares very good !! and very useful

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh. i'm learning IT department too. we are similar ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will continue to development my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you will continue to support my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nothjng !! thank you very much !! bye bye !! i'm busing. sorry. see U again ...

    ReplyDelete